Tomorrow Jobs, cabinet de recrutement digital recrute pour son client un :
Head of ESG F/H
Tomorrow Jobs recrute pour son client, une start-up fintech, un.e :
HEAD OF ESG F/H – Paris – CDI – Temps plein.
Télétravail partiel possible.
POSTE ET MISSIONS
As a Senior ESG Analyst you will help our start-up entire ESG methodology, from defining new categories of indicators to formalizing the way our scores are presented and writing articles to analyze results on companies and projects. You will translate complex concepts into actionable insights and educate clients on our ESG techniques. You will work with a global team of analysts and data engineers and will propose developments in accordance with global regulations and client needs.
What you will do:
- Help shape future developments of our start-up ESG methodology
– Define scoring methodologies, in close collaboration with our engineering teams
– Analyze regulations, scoring frameworks and competitive landscape
– Propose new types of analytics and define easy-to-use outputs based on technical analytics and scores generated using Artificial Intelligence
– Analyze underlying data sources, suggest relevant websites or other data providers and assess quality of information
– Help standardize ESG methodologies across all teams
– Evaluate ESG solutions and provide feedback to product managers
- Write articles, create presentations and reports based on our ESG indicators
– Identify relevant themes based on discussions with clients and active monitoring of controversies
– Analyze and interpret our ESG analytics and scores
– Write impactful studies and articles, both in long form and with short contents
– Create presentations with compelling interpretations, insights, and recommendations
– Present your results at major international conferences and to clients’ senior management / C-suite audiences
– Actively participate in the promotion of these contents on professional social media
- Promote ESG internally and externally
The duties and responsibilities in this job description may evolve with business needs.
Your educational background:
- MS / Engineering degree / MBA
Your Professional background:
- +5 years of experience in ESG and some past experience as an analyst
- Good knowledge of the ESG industry, including data providers, methodologies and policies
- Excellent writing skills, detail-oriented, with a strong analytical mindset
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Ability to work with datasets in Excel or with simple visualization tools
- Communication and relationship skills to communication with clients, understand their issues and needs, and collaborate with internal teams
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent English speaker with good presentation writing skills
- Some programming skills in Python would be a plus, but are not necessary
- Incentives: We offer attractive packages and various benefits, such as restaurant vouchers or mutual insurance from the company.
- Flexibility: Remote work is promoted in our company, especially during the unique times we are living in. Beside this context, we allow up to three days a week of remote work.
- Work environment: In our premises, conviviality at work is crucial – you will find drinks and treats (coffee, tea, drinks, snacks) and enjoy discussions with unique individuals in a rich and multicultural work environment.
- Skills development: We consider training to be essential, both internally with our Learn & Show (workshops led by colleagues for knowledge sharing) or externally via third party organizations or platforms.
- Transparency: You will always be aware of the company’s evolution with regular informative meetings as an essential element of transparency : “Ask Me Anything”, once a month informative and interactive meeting, strategic meetings…
- Well-being: We have made well-being in the workplace and a corporate culture with strong values central to our concerns.
Vous pouvez vous créer un compte afin de sauvegarder vos informations et postuler plus rapidement à nos différentes offres.